Computer, Internet & Webmasters Zone...
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Forum With All The Useful Tips And Tricks and Guidance Regarding computer and internet security , Webmasters, software and sites review , webdesigning , html , css , javscripts etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HTML Basic Code Tweak.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rosa.worthy

rosa.worthy

Blades : 10138

HTML Basic Code Tweak. Empty
PostSubject: HTML Basic Code Tweak.   HTML Basic Code Tweak. I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:01

I have seen many websites which uses links , but they are not underlined . Can it be done in HTML only or you need to use javascript.

Rosa
Back to top Go down
ultra_hacker

ultra_hacker

Blades : 11705

PostSubject: Use Style codes to do that.   HTML Basic Code Tweak. I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:24

Its pretty easy actually...

suppose i wanna make a link to visit Google , then traditionally i will do it like this :

<a href="http://www.google.com" target="value" title"value">Visit Google.com</a>

But by default it will be underlined , now to remove the underline you can modify the same code like this :

<a href="http://www.google.com" target="value" title"value" style="text-decoration: none;">Visit
Google.com</a>

you will see that you will get link without an underline.

Cheers !!
Back to top Go down
gopalam.rk

gopalam.rk

Blades : 9844

PostSubject: Thanks a lot   HTML Basic Code Tweak. I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010 - 5:51

I really liked this simple thing which can make links appear more attractive and giving it the more capability to mix with the other content of the website...Also i have seen that it removes the link border over the linked images too..priorly it use to give blue colored border over the images if linked..

Thanks a lot mate..

RK.Gopalam
Back to top Go down
ramanuja

ramanuja

Blades : 11774

PostSubject: this is a syupid thing   HTML Basic Code Tweak. I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010 - 11:00

i pitty that ya dint knew this code, its very old one you might have known this, i really pitty on your dumbness..

Ramanuja bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HTML Basic Code Tweak.   HTML Basic Code Tweak. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HTML Basic Code Tweak.
Page 1 of 1