Computer, Internet & Webmasters Zone...
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Forum With All The Useful Tips And Tricks and Guidance Regarding computer and internet security , Webmasters, software and sites review , webdesigning , html , css , javscripts etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show ip adress of the visitors in webpages...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raj.srk

raj.srk

Blades : 11694

Show ip adress of the visitors in webpages... Empty
PostSubject: Show ip adress of the visitors in webpages...   Show ip adress of the visitors in webpages... I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010 - 10:40

can ne 1 out here tell me any webservice , code or script so that i can show visitors their ip adress when they visit my webpage.

Thanx in adv.

Raj
Fan of srk..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Blades : 11796

PostSubject: Code used in CyberNinja.110mb.com   Show ip adress of the visitors in webpages... I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010 - 15:50

If you have visited our website then you might have noticed that at the right hand top menu titles "Users Menu" a script runs and shows the visitors not only their ip adress but also their city , country with flag . I am posting that code for you , you can totally customise it .

<script language="Javascript" src="http://gd.geobytes.com/gd?after=-1&variables=GeobytesCountry,GeobytesCity,GeobytesIpAddress">
</script>
<script language="Javascript"> document.write("<u>Your IP is</u> : "+sGeobytesIpAddress+"<br>"+"<u>Your city is</u> : "+sGeobytesCity+"<br> "+"<u>Your Country is</u> : "+sGeobytesCountry); </script>

Hope it solves your burden.

CyberNinja

Admin: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberninja.110mb.com
raj.srk

raj.srk

Blades : 11694

PostSubject: Its Wonderfull   Show ip adress of the visitors in webpages... I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010 - 16:24

Thanx man , this forum rocks , atleast for me.

Cheers!!

Raj
Fan of SRK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show ip adress of the visitors in webpages...   Show ip adress of the visitors in webpages... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show ip adress of the visitors in webpages...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer, Internet & Webmasters Zone... :: Webmasters Zone :: Free Webmaster Services.-
Jump to: