Computer, Internet & Webmasters Zone...
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Forum With All The Useful Tips And Tricks and Guidance Regarding computer and internet security , Webmasters, software and sites review , webdesigning , html , css , javscripts etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unable to open iamge files in my computer..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anjana

anjana

Blades : 9868

Unable to open iamge files in my computer.. Empty
PostSubject: Unable to open iamge files in my computer..   Unable to open iamge files in my computer.. I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010 - 5:35

I recently was trying to clean up my computer and delete a bunch of files and programs I wasn't using so it would maybe run better. I decided to delete photoshop, (just a trial version) and ever since I haven't been able to view any of my .jpg pictures, even with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. I'm quite sure I didn't delete the Picture/Fax viewer and thats how I used to always view my pictures.

Help please????

Anjana
Back to top Go down
legion.of.doom

legion.of.doom

Blades : 10099

Unable to open iamge files in my computer.. Empty
PostSubject: format pc   Unable to open iamge files in my computer.. I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010 - 11:03

best way is 2 format your pc..
Back to top Go down

Unable to open iamge files in my computer..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer, Internet & Webmasters Zone... :: Hacking , Cracking , Phreaking & Computer Security. :: Infected Computer.-
Jump to: