Computer, Internet & Webmasters Zone...
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Forum With All The Useful Tips And Tricks and Guidance Regarding computer and internet security , Webmasters, software and sites review , webdesigning , html , css , javscripts etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook popular game "Mafia Wars"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sonalika

sonalika

Blades : 9804

Facebook popular game "Mafia Wars" Empty
PostSubject: Facebook popular game "Mafia Wars"   Facebook popular game "Mafia Wars" I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec 2010 - 8:29

I need set of illegal documents , the problem is that i can not buy it and need to ask my friends. And they too are having hard time in finding that. Is there anyother way where i can get them..Also i dont have much Reward Points and not dumb enough to buy them with real Ca$h..
Back to top Go down
system32
CNF VIP Member
CNF  VIP Member
system32

Blades : 11600

Facebook popular game "Mafia Wars" Empty
PostSubject: Follow these instructions..   Facebook popular game "Mafia Wars" I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec 2010 - 13:10

To get Illegal Transaction Records:

** You must do the job called "Steal Bank Records", in the Capo Job tier. They are a random drop.

** You can also get Illegal Transaction Records from fighting. These are also a random drop.

** Also you need total number of 424 of these to complete New York level.

There were some Cargo quests that give you a 'load' of those or maybe the Untraceable Cellphones. You can send them as a gift, so ask a friend to send you some! I am not sure if they have jobs that give you them, but I am sure they have jobs that require those items.

system_32
Back to top Go down

Facebook popular game "Mafia Wars"
Page 1 of 1