Computer, Internet & Webmasters Zone...
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Forum With All The Useful Tips And Tricks and Guidance Regarding computer and internet security , Webmasters, software and sites review , webdesigning , html , css , javscripts etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megavideo stops me from watching videos.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dr.monasareen

dr.monasareen

Blades : 9813

Megavideo stops me from watching videos. Empty
PostSubject: Megavideo stops me from watching videos.   Megavideo stops me from watching videos. I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010 - 9:00

many of my friends are out of the country and they send me links of their videos , since [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is very popular website they send me its link to watch.

when i started watching the video (1:12 min long) of my closest friends marriage, after half movie was past i got a white screen stating to come after 54 minutes.

Now when i again come back and play the same movie again at the same point it states the same error. I mostly operate from cyber cafe in my hospitalHave they blocked the video websites or this is some kind of restriction from MegaVideo only. Also there is no forward or rewnd options there in megavideo player. I always have to watch the movies all over again.

can any body tell me the reason and solution of this problem.??

dr. mona sareen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Blades : 11822

PostSubject: Very Simple..   Megavideo stops me from watching videos. I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 15:18

Ok first of all for free users Megavideo has 72 minutes of movie watching restriction...After that you have to wait for 54 minutes...

So your problem have these solutions:

Sol-1. Watch your video for 72 minutes and then wait for 54 minutes, then start the video again but this time when video starts to play...move your mouse pointer over the timeline bar below the video (which moves while movie is played) and click at 71 minutes and your video will start to play from 71 minutes..

Sol-2. Ok second solution is to remove megavideo restriction...For this download the software HideMyIP from Here... Now install it...After installing it run the software and press the button HideMyIP and now start watching the movie again without waiting for 54 boring minutes.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberninja.110mb.com
katie.kool

katie.kool

Blades : 10217

PostSubject: amazing   Megavideo stops me from watching videos. I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010 - 15:12

I really loved this hidemyip soft, it really works..i watched 2 movies non stop today..

thanx for this amazing software.

Katie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megavideo stops me from watching videos.   Megavideo stops me from watching videos. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megavideo stops me from watching videos.
Page 1 of 1