Computer, Internet & Webmasters Zone...
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Don't Forget to visit our Website at : www.CyberNinja.110mb.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Forum With All The Useful Tips And Tricks and Guidance Regarding computer and internet security , Webmasters, software and sites review , webdesigning , html , css , javscripts etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Copy to and move to option in right click.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
novice

novice

Blades : 11713

Copy to and move to option in right click. Empty
PostSubject: Copy to and move to option in right click.   Copy to and move to option in right click. I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010 - 18:39

I have seen this in one cyber cafe that they have this extra "Copy To" & "Move To" feature in thier right click menu . How can i do that , as it makes it very easy to categorise and arrange files .

Plz help.

Novice
Back to top Go down
system32
CNF VIP Member
CNF  VIP Member
system32

Blades : 11578

PostSubject: Re: Copy to and move to option in right click.   Copy to and move to option in right click. I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010 - 14:27

Copy-paste following text of red color in notepad and save it with ".reg" extension.
Then just merge/run it. You will get 2 new options on your Right
click(context menu).

==========================================================================

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex \ContextMenuHandlers]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex \ContextMenuHandlers\Copy To] @=”{C2FBB630-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13}”

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex \ContextMenuHandlers\Move To] @=”{C2FBB631-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13}”
Download Enable ‘Copy/Move To’ Registry File:http://rapidshare.com/files/111539592/Enable_CopyTo_MoveTo.reg
Download Disable ‘Copy/Move To’ Registry File:http://rapidshare.com/files/111539517/Disable_CopyTo_MoveTo.reg

==========================================================================

hope it helps,

System32 (NIP member of CNF)
Back to top Go down
hottie

hottie

Blades : 11674

PostSubject: great   Copy to and move to option in right click. I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010 - 7:44

i really loved it guys, it works and very much usefull tooooooooo.

Hottie is very Maughty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copy to and move to option in right click.   Copy to and move to option in right click. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copy to and move to option in right click.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer, Internet & Webmasters Zone... :: Computer Related Issues :: Window Xp Tips,Tricks and Tweaks-
Jump to: